Tuesday 19 June 2018

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.




Last Thusrsday was my best friend´s birthday.

I met her when we were 9. Almost 20 years later, we´re still together. She lives far from where I live now. Nonetheless, when we have the chance to spend a day together, time seems not to have pass.

It is amazing how people can modify our lives!! I firmly believe that, even though we cannot see each other everyday, there´s something that keeps us united: love.

A friend is a the family you can choose. Is somebody that you know is going to be there for you no matter what. She´s been by my side at the distance. She knows exactly what´s going on in my life, the changes in my job, my career, my husband and daughter, everything. And in the same way I know everything about her.

Life has changed us physical and emotionally. But at the end..we´re still those little 9-year-old girls who loves chatting and playing, watching movies and eating home made pop-corn, little girls who loved to share.

In the most amazing moments we´ve been together....in the most awful ones too. Life gave us the opportunity to get to know each other...and luckily we took it!


Happy Birthday My Dearest Friend!!! You know I´ll be there for you (always), as you´re there for me too (always too).




1 comment: